Need Advice: Finding Female Impersonators for a Charity Event

Casa Mun

Registered
We are doing a charity event and would like to hire female impersonators ("drag queens") as servers -- anybody have recommendations -- volunteers would be even better! Thanks!

There used to be loads on my street corner, but they'd only come out at night. The taxi drivers seemed to enjoy giving them lifts...

There are loads of TV prostitutes in the Constitucion area. I don't know how they would feel about working as servers, but you can always try talking to one about it. Be careful, though, some are ex-cons.

west end of plaza misiere around midnight, I'm not sure I'd feel great about going up and talking to them though.

Why not just go to "Km. 0" bar, corner of Sante Fe at Pueyurredon, after midnight. They have a drag show almost every night, so I am sure you could talk to some there. Might be safer as well.

The Drag queens are out in the park each and every night behind the hippodrome. It is a shock when you first see them walk around, but I am sure that you can always have one come to your party for a small fee. Good luck.

Back