Need an English Teacher

Magg

Registered
I am looking for an English teacher (native speaker) for my 13 yr old daughter, high beginner, for approx.3 month, twice a week, start asap. Please leave a message her and I will phone or write, or contact me at mrgrt487@gmail.com

YogaGirl

Registered
Hi,

I am an English teacher from New York City living in Buenos Aires. I am available starting in February. I have references and teach privately to business people and to families. I love working with younger people as well. Please feel free to contact me.

ivymnews@hotmail.com

15 597 803 98

Best,

Ivy Markaity/ TEFL certified teacher

Mserantes

Registered
Hi, I am a certified English teacher. I have been living in the States for the past 2 years so, although I am argentinian, I have a very good american pronunciation and a lot of experience teaching kids and teenagers privately and in bilingual schools.
You can send me an email to maggie01ar@hotmail.com

Tracey Writes in BA

Registered
Hi, my name's Tracey. I'm from London and living in BA until December. I have taught for over eight years and have a high level certificate for teaching English as a foreign language too. You can contact me at tracey_chandler203@hotmail.com if you are anyone else you know are still looking for an English teacher in anyway shape or form. Thanks, Tracey

Branwen

Registered
Hi, I'm Karen. I have been teaching ESL for adolescents and adult entrepeneurs for companies since my return to Argentina in 2004. I have a Bachelor's degree in American studies and Master level courses in Education and Translation studies. I design your course according to your level and needs. I go to your home or work place. My email address is karinb2006@gmail.com