Need Anything Brought In?

pez

Registered
I am flying back to Buenos Aires next week. if you are needing anything brought over let me know as I have some spare space in my suitcase.

Sure I'd love a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich (BLT), a quarter mile of beach from Jupiter, Florida and some hugs from my new granddaughter.

Sorry, you asked a sincere question, I just couldnt resist being a wiseguy. Its probably my heritage, being a New Yorker.

if you have room for one medium size teflon pan or a decent towel (from target/marshalls)(i am also pretending that you are coming back from the states- if you are coming back here from latvia, probably not target or marshalls), i would be hugely grateful, but since both are biggish, i am understand obviously if too big.

If you have room for a plastic jar of jif or peter pan (crunchy), alternatively, that would be great.....

also you have no idea who i am, so i get if you dont want to do either- but i will pay you back in a great peso rate :)

Actually if your offer is for real yes, I have lost 15 pounds due to illness and could use a couple of articles of clothing. sizes o 0r xs. I would order them and over night them to you all you have to do is place them in your suitcase. Clothes in Argentina are so expensive. Let me know. Thanks, Vero

im skeptical but will try it!

since i am in a casa compartido where using everything in the house means one broken pan, i seem to be doing a lot of fruit/crackers with peanut butter.

if there is one barrio chino locale/brand you like, lemme know... does that mil mantecas place have an actual shop or do i have to order online? not seeing a location but would prefer to just go...thanks!

The main grocery stores on Arribeños all carry peanut butter. I prefer my PB without all the added sugar, and there is a new "maní untable natural" that is all natural (alas it's creamy, not crunchy). They have crunchy but I think they all have sugar.

Mil mantecas is delivery only.

im skeptical but will try it!

since i am in a casa compartido where using everything in the house means one broken pan, i seem to be doing a lot of fruit/crackers with peanut butter.

if there is one barrio chino locale/brand you like, lemme know... does that mil mantecas place have an actual shop or do i have to order online? not seeing a location but would prefer to just go...thanks!

Gordita, Definitely try Mil Mantecas peanut butter http://mantecademani.com/. You can email Chris from the website ([email protected]) and he can arrange for you to pick up from his apartment (near Tucuman & Aguero) or I think he will deliver as well for a fee. Super nice guy, and it is seriously the best peanut butter in Argentina. I've tried them all and found Mil Mantecas from someone's post on this forum and we have eaten no other brand since. It's extremely fresh. It's natural peanut butter, but if you like it sweet just add a bit of honey or sugar to it and I think you will enjoy it. I sound like I am paid by Mil Mantecas to say this but, I am not. Just a big fan.

Hi I need some cosmetics articles because here are so expensives. And I work así make up trainer .. So if You can try me I need 2. Or 3 make up eye lashes lipstiks . Thanks

I am not in North America so cant pick up anything from US households but I can source most things - I am flying back to BsAs from Sydney, Australia. Not sure if there is Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut butter but I could pick up another similar brand if you are craving it.

Back