Need Architect Recommendations Please

marcopolo

Registered
Can anyone recommend a reliable and competent architect to help oversee our apartment renovation? Ideally somebody who already has a crew of tradesmen (painter, tiler,etc). The job is in Capital.

Marcopolo

My wife and I live in the States but have an apartment in Recoleta. About two years ago we decided to remodel it completely because we are spending more time in BA. It has 137 m2., and it had one full bathroom and a small bathroom with no shower. We ended up with three full bathrooms, two in suite, and added a fourth small bathroom. The kitchen got totally gutted and we designed a California style one, with an island. The entire electrical system was replaced and installed air conditioners in each room, plus TVs everywhere. As you can imagine, the job was massive. Walls were moved everywhere, etc.

We interviewed several architects on a visit to BA, and settled with one because he was very well recommended, and he gave us an incredibly detailed proposal and agreed to charge us a 15% fee to supervise and execute the work. We left all work in his hands. He communicated extensively with us via email and send us many pictures of the work in progress.

We are very happy with the results. If this is the type of architect you are looking for, send me an email to [email protected] and I will be happy to give you his contact information.

That was a great recommendation but unfortunately Agustin will not be available for several months. If anyone has another name they can pass me, I would appreciate it greatly.

Cheers

Back