Need Clothing For 3 Year Old Girl Fast!

DRSG

Registered
We just moved to BA on Monday, and Air Canada literally destroyed 6 of our 10 bags, lost 2, and one is still missing (one was returned mid-week). The still missing bag contained all of our daughter's wardrobe. Where can I go to shop for cheap replacement clothing (everything, from socks and undies to shoes, dresses, tops, pyjamas shorts etc)? I'm looking for as much of a one-stop shop as I can find, but all the stores seem to have only baby clothing, or stuff that is more than 100 pesos per item, which is way more than I'm willing to pay. I'm living in Belgrano, and will check out Carrefour, but online they only seem to have electronics items, unlike in Europe where it's more of a Walmart-y experience.

Thanks so much for your help!

Try doing some shopping around the "Once" neighborhood, the garment district of Buenos Aires. Starts at Av. Pueyrredón, from Rivadavia to Corrientes, and up until Ayacucho. Lots of kids stores and cheap clothes to be found.

To find clothing you need to look for a Hypermarket of the known brands.Carrefour has one in Vicente Lopez,Av Libertador 215.The 29 bus going to O livos will take you there.It is a massive complex you cannot miss it. There is also a Walmart in the Dot Shopping center in Saavedra.

Indeed, Once (Plaza Miserere subway station) is by far the cheapest place to go to. Watch out for pickpockets (very crowded) but it's globally safe.

What about somewhere like Falavella? I'm not sure what its childrens ranges are like but its pretty one-stop. Unfortunately, there's not much selection here and certainly not cheap. Once is probably your best bet. You should go on a week day.

Guys, she said she needs items that are economically priced and some of you have sent her to Falabella and Cheeky? Even the Cheeky outlet is crazy expensive and poor selection. The stores in Once are her best bet. It's not that I am looking to be right here, but she needs help, let's not send her on a wild goose chase!!

I'd go to Carrefour, they normally have a bit of everything and the prices aren't too bad (in comparison to Cheeky!) Definitely a one stop shop.

cheeky is super expensive, but once has the worst quality, you get definitely get what you paid for for! i once (no pun intended) bought a backpack from there and on my way home it fell apart and off my back!!!! not a fan of once!

Back