Need Duffel Bags and Flete English

BKK to BA

Registered
in prep fro my move I need to pickup a few duffel bags,nothing special,just something to stuff clothes into and also need to find an English speaking flete service that can get me,my multitude of luggage and ChooChoo to the airport.

Thanks

DJ

Ask the taxicab companies for a Partner or similar. They are very roomy.

I've often used them from Ezeiza to get home with two large dog crates and six suitcases, five of them gigantic. But perhaps you have more than that.

Sara do you happen to know where I can pickup some duffel bags?

Go to Once - there are a lot of cheap luggage shops around there.

Near Bustamante & Santa Fe there are some luggage stores. Don't know if they have duffel bags though.

I'm preparing my return to the states in December and looking for a huge duffel bag. What I have in mind is one of those humongous duffels that the military uses (or use to). Long, cylindrical and in which you can put a ton of stuff. I'm guessing I'm going to have a tough time finding one of those in Buenos Aires, but if anyone has one to let go of, let me know. Much thanks !

Johnny said:
I'm preparing my return to the states in December and looking for a huge duffel bag. What I have in mind is one of those humongous duffels that the military uses (or use to). Long, cylindrical and in which you can put a ton of stuff. I'm guessing I'm going to have a tough time finding one of those in Buenos Aires, but if anyone has one to let go of, let me know. Much thanks !

Hi Jhonny, I´been abusing of this ones for a while, really good handmade duffles, excellent fabrics
shop is in Gascon 238 cap.fed

http://www.fugate.com.ar/flash/accesorios/bolsos/0770.html

Back