Need help finding 1wk rental in Las Cañitas

lucha54

Registered
Hi all! My mama is coming to visit BA! And I'm trying to find her a flat in Las Cañitas where we could stay together, for $300-$500 for the week. I enquired about one already and they said they won't show the flat for just week rentals, and I won't take a flat that I haven't seen first. Can you recommend an agency or a website that would make this a bit easier, or otherwise dissuade me from using one that you've had a bad experience with? Thanks so much!

Sorry ,thought I posted this in the rentals section but it ended up here instead!

Definitely don't use ByT, I can tell you that. They won't even show flats for 6-month rentals. (But otherwise, sorry, no ideas.)

Maybe you could also look into apart hotels as low season is approaching. No ideas as to which one is recommendable though

YES! Aparthotels would be great, any leads.. thanks everyone!

Try the Re-Max office on Luis Maria Campos in Las Cañitas. The team there is great and if they have something they will be happy to rent it out. I hope it helps.

When is she coming? We have a solid one bedroom apartment on Huergo in Las Canitas. It is one a nice quite street about 3-4 blocks from the main drag of Baez. We are moving out on the 19th on this month and I think our landlord has not yet found a new tenant. He is an incredibly pleasant and fair guy so I am sure he would be happy to accommodate your mom if it is possible. Also the price range sounds about right, though I would have to ask. Let me know the dates and I'll check for you.

We just used BYT Argentina for my mother's visit and it worked well. Our particular apartment was a minimum 2 week rental. Be sure to take a lot of photos before they visit. The lady that checked her out claimed a plate was missing and the TV remote had been broken, but she wouldn't charge us for them (how nice).

Back