Need native English teacher in Belgrano - for children

nativexpat

Registered
Hi, looking for native English teacher to teach/play with a group of girls (no more than 5, maybe 6)

- 2 days a week, in Belgrano, does not need to be a formal class - someone with initiative who can come up with interesting ideas to get children to learn while playing... girls are aged 8-9...

Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in this position. Please advise with more details. I should be arriving in Buenos Aires in July. Thanks!

Hi - I forgot to add something - We need someone who has some basic knowledge of Spanish, since the host mom you would be dealing with does not speak a word of English.

I'm not sure about your timing, but we're arriving in BA in mid-August and will be living in Belgrano. My husband is a native English speaker, and teaches Spanish (and Italian) at an outstanding high school in the US. He is wonderful with kids (we have two daughters - 4 and 6), and great at coming up with fun ideas for them. PM me if you think this sounds good for what you need.

Hola, ¿como estas?

My name is Nadine and i would be delighted to teach/play with the children two days a week. Making learning fun is something i am excellent at. Particularly at the moment as I am studying la lengua de español and i find writing songs for children and playing games con los palabros de español makes it much more fun for me and too and it would be much more fun to share this with children too.

Please do contact me if you would like any references or any further details.

With Kind Regards

Nadine

nativexpat said:
Hi - I forgot to add something - We need someone who has some basic knowledge of Spanish, since the host mom you would be dealing with does not speak a word of English.

I'm originally from Puerto Rico. So, I know Spanish well enough to be able to communicate with the mother. Let me know. Thanks!

bmagda & bawithkids:

Thanks for your replies --- I'll pass the information on to the "hosting" mom....

In the meantime, and to anyone else who is interested, please send me a resume or additional info via email at mechfotos - AT - yahoo.com - thanks!

Back