Need to exchange dollars for pesos

georgie

Registered
Hi - used to live down in Neuquen province so I had a safe place to change my dollars. Now I am just here in BA on a two week visit to tie up stuff before moving permanently back to USA and realized I don't know a place here. Tried to find something on forums but nothing. Need to pay some AFIP bills for my company in pesos so want to change out a large amount of dollars today. Can anyone tell me where to go? I haven't really used this forum being down south and all so not sure how this all works... Not sure where else to go for help.

georgie said:
Hi - used to live down in Neuquen province so I had a safe place to change my dollars. Now I am just here in BA on a two week visit to tie up stuff before moving permanently back to USA and realized I don't know a place here. Tried to find something on forums but nothing. Need to pay some AFIP bills for my company in pesos so want to change out a large amount of dollars today. Can anyone tell me where to go? I haven't really used this forum being down south and all so not sure how this all works... Not sure where else to go for help.

I just PM'd you! My number is 15 5600 8680. Please let me know if you still want to exchange pesos for Dollars.

You can go to the Galería Boston (Florida 168, I think), go down the stairs and you will see a small shop on your right. They will pay you about 5.90AR per USD.
The shop next door to it (cell phones,etc) will also exchange them.
Good luck

Dear Henry, thank you for your intention :)
However, I hope nobody from the "corrupts" (government) could read this :mad:
for "persecution" purposes...
It is a lot of places where you can get "blue" change, most of them not completely trustworthy... yours are...
Actually, I was thinking how to avoid the danger and still giving the tip...
Not easy, if you are not deeply local, but the non detailed geographic situation is the best, I think.
Any way, thank you a lot, be well
Livio

Back