Needing To Sell Household Goods

Joweiner

Registered
We have had a 3 bedroom apartment in Recoleta for 10 years and are in process of selling it to a local buyer. She does not want any of our furniture, household goods, TV's, artwork, etc. We do not want to take anything back to the states and would like to know if anyone knows of an estate sale type of person who can handle the sale of furnishings for us? We will be returning to the states May 27 so selling on Craigslist or similar will not work.

I might be able to buy some things from you if you can post some pictures and prices :)
(I know that's not necessarily the answer to your question)

Try cecilgoitia.com.ar or Google Maria Maranessi

We have had a 3 bedroom apartment in Recoleta for 10 years and are in process of selling it to a local buyer. She does not want any of our furniture, household goods, TV's, artwork, etc. We do not want to take anything back to the states and would like to know if anyone knows of an estate sale type of person who can handle the sale of furnishings for us? We will be returning to the states May 27 so selling on Craigslist or similar will not work.

You need to have your sale this weekend or the 25th which is a holiday. Contact http://www.smith-garcia.com/crbst_1.html who will do a great job of handling things for you. I attended one of their sales in Recoleta recently. They'll notify their regular customers in advance of what's available and photos of all. I'll stop by if there is anything that interests me because I've attended these weekend sales for 17 years.

If you have anything left over from the sale, donate it to the church in Recoleta that receives donations for their ferias or call the Salvation Army for pick up.

AMIA invites donations to its community closet.

Under the motto "If you do not use it, donate it, others need it," AMIA's Department of Social Programs calls on those who can help bring sheets, blankets and towels so they can be donated to families who need them most.

The Community Wardrobe of AMIA is a space open to society in general, which acts as an intermediary between who offers the help and who has the need. The task of selection of donations, qualification and distribution, is a work that is done jointly between volunteers and professionals of the institution.

The Department of Social Programs is also responsible for collecting donations.

To collaborate, contact the 4959-8810 from 9 to 17 hours or write to [email protected]

http://www.amia.org.ar/index.php/news/default/show/news/3383

I am trying to fully furnish our new apartment here and would love to take a look if you still have anything! Or if you are having an official sale please post details. Good luck!

Back