New American Breakfast Restaurant!

MizzMarr

Registered
Hey all, just wanted to pass the word that there is a tasty new American (that's EEUU) breakfast restaurant in Palermo. They serve up all kinds of goodies like pancakes, french toast, waffles, but also omelettes, home fries, burgers and the like. What's more they offer real bacon and real maple syrup! Yum.

I think it just opened a couple of weeks ago. It's called Randall's at Malabia 1530, between gorriti and honduras. It opens early and stays open late. I can only think of how many times I've wished for a place like this "after hours" on the tail end of a long night out. :D

ETA that they're open 7 days a week with a set menu.

That would be "Real American bacon" ? Not the proper stuff we get in Ireland :) - But the rest sounds good...

Has anyone eaten there yet?

Real maple syrup that comes from trees or Aunt Jemima thick chemical imitation?

Speaking of American breakfast, have any of you heard of the bacon promotion at Denny's? I kid you not, one of their offerings is an ice-cream sunday with maple syrup and bacon on top! WTF? Why? That's one of the worst things I've ever hear of . . . .

Please have sausage and biscuits.....Please have sausage and biscuits....

RobinsonGO said:
Please have sausage and biscuits.....Please have sausage and biscuits....
And cream gravy to go with the sausage and biscuits.

And grits, preferably speckled

dr__dawggy said:
And cream gravy to go with the sausage and biscuits.

And grits, preferably speckled

Thats the one. mmmm dont make me cry. I have hash browns on the stove top now...just to try to get by...:rolleyes:

Back