New and looking for a short-term apartment

geoffm

Registered
Hi everyone - my name is Geoff, I'm from New York and have an internet business.

I'm still digging through the boards but just arrived in BA for a 3 week trip. So I'm not exactly an ex-pat but I figure I'd get friendly advice here :) I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations for agencies that do short term rentals of apartments. There are so many different sites and the ones that are targeted at tourists seem overpriced.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Geoff

If you need an furnished apartment for 3 weeks, your only option is one that seems overpriced.

Can you rent a furnished apartment in New York u$s 40 a day?

geoffm said:
Hi everyone - my name is Geoff, I'm from New York and have an internet business.

I'm still digging through the boards but just arrived in BA for a 3 week trip. So I'm not exactly an ex-pat but I figure I'd get friendly advice here :) I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations for agencies that do short term rentals of apartments. There are so many different sites and the ones that are targeted at tourists seem overpriced.

Geoff

Hi Jeff, I don't have any advice on apartments... I'm looking myself

But I saw your an internet professional. I'm starting the Meetup202 here in BA next month. Def let me know if you're interested.

I'm in town until March 10, would love to swing by if it's before then Shawn.

For what it's worth Jez, Grupo Zen Propiedades had better prices than what we found on Airbnb. Stuff marketed to foreigners will be more expensive, I wasn't trying to say that NY should be cheaper -- not sure where you got that idea from.

www.bytargentina.com. Good flats, affordable prices! if you are only one person, try the studio located at Pacheco de Melo and Laprida, brand new building in a great and safe area of BA. I was there back in June, very nice and comfortable.

geoffm said:

Geoff

Hi Geoff! I'm building an internet service (outsourced here), so if you speak spanish we could take a beer to speak about internet bussinesses

anapaula said:
www.bytargentina.com. Good flats, affordable prices! if you are only one person, try the studio located at Pacheco de Melo and Laprida, brand new building in a great and safe area of BA. I was there back in June, very nice and comfortable.

I've had the worst experience with ByT. A lot of photos are not what apartments look like. If there is actually an issue they are all talk and don't actually resolve anything. Stay away!

Try out: http://www.casasantelmo.com.ar/ or http://www.inmuebles.clarin.com/ they have much better prices as well.

Back