New Buenos Aires

aijas

Registered
Hi, there!

We are a couple from Finland, moved to BuenosAires a week ago with our daughter and are planning to stay here for a few months (at least!). We would love to make new friends! with kids or without, we both like parties, going out, dinners ecc. theater, cinema... My husband would like to find some friends interested in soccer to go and see a match together.
Anyone here?
I am a journalist and my husband is a designer, we live in Palermo.
contact us by e-mail: [email protected].
Great to meet you!!!

aijas said:
Hi, there!

We are a couple from Finland, moved to BuenosAires a week ago with our daughter and are planning to stay here for a few months (at least!). We would love to make new friends! with kids or without, we both like parties, going out, dinners ecc. theater, cinema... My husband would like to find some friends interested in soccer to go and see a match together.
Anyone here?
I am a journalist and my husband is a designer, we live in Palermo.
contact us by e-mail: [email protected].
Great to meet you!!!

Welcome to BAires aijas, enjoy your stay and be prepared for the eminent hot & humid summer weather starting this Saturday, which will be I can assure you a 'little different' from the Finnish one.

My husband would like to find some friends interested in soccer to go and see a match together.

I'm sure that should not be hard to find, there are guys who go regularly to watch soccer games live all the time every day of the week.

Back