New Expat Living in San Telmo-27 yr old woman-Buena onda!!

dirtyauzzie

Registered
Hey Neighbours

I live in San Telmo too and i have an English friend a few blocks away and we'd love to meet all of our neighbours sometime.

So welcome everybody and hopefully see you soon for a coffee / beer or both :)

becks1

Registered
Hi Debs, I live in San Telmo, and a block away from an English friend. We would both be up for meeting you for drinks. Just drop me an email at laylakk2010@hotmail.com if you want to arrange a time...

andrewjps

Registered
Hey,

Just moved into San Telmo also with my girlfriend. I'm here doing PhD research in the political sociology area. Always keen for crew to have a drink with etc if anything fun is happening...

Liam3494

Registered
Andrew et al - This Friday night there will be a session in San Telmo - Stay Tuned for further details

Deborah Florencia

Registered
dr__dawggy said:
Hi Debby,

I am a soon-to-be retired university professor from the USA. I have had experience working on joint projects with several universities in Argentina. Based on my experience and on rankings of international universities, you made a great choice. Di Tella is an outstanding university for social sciences! Have a great time studying and immersing yourself in the culture.

Thanks so much!! I have heard Di Tella is a great school, but have yet to witness it first hand since classes dont start until March. I am a little nervous about classes actually. I speak pretty good spanish but I am positive it will be a challenge, but a challenge that i am up to ;)