New for the second time.....

LAtoBA

Registered
Okay,

Technically I'm not a newcomer perse but since most of my tight knit circle of friends have left Buenos Aires in the last few months and the fact that I was gone for a few months, I'm looking to hang out with new people from wherever. Also I just found a place and chose to room with older folks (60s and 70s) only because I'm real particular about my sleep during the week for the most part. Only thing is I don't anticipate them being much of the going out type.

I'll just give you the scoop again, even though I already did like 2 hours ago. I'm 26, LA native, lived in two other countries and Buenos Aires before (it was only for a short while though). I will hopefully be working during the week and I'm basically looking for some partners in crime on the weekends and an occasional Thursday night. It doesn't have to be a boliche. I like bars or grabbing drinks with dinner. Or watching a sports game and just hanging out.

Basically I'm pretty normal and sane and I'm really into photography as well--if you have a DSLR too we can watch e/o's backs and take pics in the city.

Get back to me. Thanks.

Back