New from Los Angeles, but love Philly Sports

Boomersic

Registered
Hi guys!

My name is J. Paul Iacoangelo, but everyone calls me by my nickname, Boomer.

My girlfriend and I just recently moved to San Telmo, from Southern California and will be living here for a year. Her employer allowed her to "work from home," while I too work from home a little, but mostly worked on various films and television programs and feel the need to relax a bit.

We've been making a bunch of friends in the San Telmo area, but would love to meet others in various parts of the city. We both are 30 years old and enjoy outdoor activities and boozing at the local pub for Philadelphia Eagles games! ;)

Hope to hear from ya!

Hey Paul (Boomer),

I'm also a fellow Southern Californian, hailing from San Diego originally but went to college in Los Angeles. I'm also trying to meet some more people and would love to find people to watch games with (even if they are the Eagles). I can be reached at [email protected].

-tyler

Boomer!

I went to Pitt with you. Ken Paul is one of my good friends. I'm moving to Palermo Soho December 12th. I have Slingbox, so when I get there by all means come over to watch the Eagles Games. The Eagles are playing the Bengals the night after I arrive, actually. It's funny, the reason I checked this page out was to see if there were any philly sports fans.

-Ray

ray & tyler

thanks for responding fellas!

ray...wow...small ass world, huh? where are you now? will you moving to BA in december? we have to get KP back down here now!

Tyler...lets def grab a drink sometime. my gf was actually living in SD for a few years prior. she lived in mission hills/university heights and a while back PB. what barrio you living in now? tomorrow, we are flying to Salta for and will be back in about a week.

Boom

nice! i'm from encinitas - about 30 mins north of downtown. i'm living in palermo right now but moving to recoleta in about three weeks. shoot me an email when you guys get back and we'll definitely grab a drink.

Back