New Girlfriends :)

kellymp

Registered
I've been in Buenos Aires for a few years and have had the luck of meeting some amazing women! Many of them I met through this forum.

Unfortunately, most of them have moved on and left BsAs :( And I miss having a group of silly girls to get together, bitch about men, pig out on food and have a ton of laughs.

About me, I'm 29, love cooking, love eating, love dirty jokes and big cups of tea.

What about you?

Well, I don't know if you are planning on sticking around, but I'm working on getting down to BA and Argentina in general. I'm currently in AZ, but have this burning need to be in Argentina. I am starting from scratch. I've been there before for a short vacation, but I now need to get down there permanently. I'd love to stay in the loop so I have a group of gal pals to play with when I get down there. I also love food and big cups of tea.
:)

This sounds great!! I have been in Buenos Aires for nearly 1 year and would love to make some new girl friends!

I'm 27 and from the US. Keep me posted or let me know if you want a hand organizing something!

Hey, I'm 27 and I'm Argentinian... and I love practicing English chating with girls :) I guess I'll learn lots of slang just having a conversation about men and that... hahaha. If you want to meet and have some tea I'm in :)

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Buen dia! I saw your post about your expat friends having left the city and find myself in the same boat. I would love to meet up if you ladies have something planned. I am 27, from Minnesota and have lived her for almost 2 years as my boyfriend of 5 years is from here. Let me know if you would like to meet up![/background]

Back