New great spot for foodies and cocktail lovers!!

celinaLA

Registered
Im super excited to have found an amazing new spot called Prodeo Lounge in Palermo Soho (Gorritti and Godoy Cruz). Ive been in BA for 2 1/2 years, and have tried aaaall the popular spots from Cluny, Casa Cruz, Osaka..etc, some are great and others not soo... an ex-coworker recommended Prodeo, went with my BF on Sat and hands down some of the best food Ive had in BA!!! And pretty reasonable for the freshness and high quality.

We started with a Lychi Martini and a Mango Chili Martini that were both excelente, the latter even spicy;)... Dinner is served as 2 or 3 courses or they do a 7 course tasting menu. From the Ceviche that was served more like a sushi roll to the bandiola with a delish mustard sauce and chutney to the die for Chocolate Marquise with cardomon and orange cream...a food lovers paradise. The staff was very friendly and surprisingly very international, the owner is American, the manager who speaks perfect english was also attending tables and our server was from the Dominican Republic and apparently the barman behind the yummy cocktails is Scottish. What was most impressive was the Dutch chef who has trained in Michelin starred restros in Europe and NYC..which explains the cuisine. Looks like they also do Happy Hour and Brunch (a nice change from Olsen) and I cant wait to go back!!

With thousands of choices to wine and dine in this city, a great recomendation is always appreciated which I love passing on!!

Buen Provecho;)

Back