New Here, Say Hi To All

Semur

Registered
Hello everyone,

I am new here, i am from New York. Just came Argentina for some business. If anyone knows where i can find some clothes buyers in Argentina online, please let me know, i will show my great gratitude to you. :)

Are you talking about large scale or just a couple of items your trying to flog off? If your trying to flog off a cpl of things maybe put them up on Craigs List or here. If your talking slightly bigger scale, I cant really help you, but I know if your chasing Argentina designers you can probably find a few buying cheap stuff to sell at 2/3 price down in Flores :D

Are you talking about large scale or just a couple of items your trying to flog off? If your trying to flog off a cpl of things maybe put them up on Craigs List or here. If your talking slightly bigger scale, I cant really help you, but I know if your chasing Argentina designers you can probably find a few buying cheap stuff to sell at 2/3 price down in Flores :D

hey, thanks for your kindly reply. Well, i am good at international sales, and i have cooperated with many companies. I used to purchase some products to resell to people near around and some friends when i live in New York. You may know some products in China is really cheap, and i can earn some money when i resell to others. this is the business mod i did.
And here i also want to do like this, to find some customers, then i can purchase then resell. i can resell to some local retailers with large scale or resell a couple of items to one customers. It is ok.
I really hope to find some people who want to buy abroad, especially from China, then i can help them to do so, and they gave me some commissions.

Back