New In Town! - Ready To Exercise

Jelle1311

Registered
Hi all of you,

I arrived a week ago in BA. I am here to participate in a medical research project at Hospital Italiano.
I found a student house in Villa Crespo and will be living here until the end of january.

After I return I will participate in a huge charity event in France, where I have to cycle 180km and of those 78 are uphill.
So, I need to get fit! I have been looking on the internet and this forum to try and find places where I can train and perhaps join a club group.
Unfortunately, I can not get hold of any contact details or meeting places.

I heard of the Buenos Aires Corre group, the Velodrome and that there is a small inline culture here.
In the past I speedskated, cycled and played rugby. The last I had to quit, due to an injury.

I am flexible when it comes to the type of sport. Pretty much everything that involves a lot of cardio/endurance is fine by me.

If anyone can help me out or would like to train together that would be super!

Cheers,

Jelle

Hi and welcome,

I live in Villa Crespo, also. There are many gyms (gimnasios) here. One of them is "Megatlón" , it´s very big with many machines, swimming pool and so on... Av.J.B.Justo between Av. Corrientes and Camargo, another at Av. Dorrego (the practice box, also), another at Serrano between Av. Corrientes and Camargo (they also practice box)...

Lilia

I train a few times a week with Freddie of Jungle Gym. He has several bootcamps throughout the week in different locations. Check him out on www.junglegymvida.com. Welcome!

Back