New in town, what I LIKE about BsAs

cbphoto

Registered
I arrived in BsAs about 3 months ago. Since I have been her I have enjoyed many museums and the huge amount a both domestic and foreign art in them. I have been to at least 40 restaurants, found the food delicious, the service polite and professional. I have taken long walks through several well groomed parks. Rowed a boat. Enjoyed the locals enjoying their Sundays with their families..., with clowns & street performers to entertain... Beautiful trees everywhere I look. Incredible architecture....I also like that since I am paid in $/Euros from abroad that things seem very cheap to me. I LIKE a wonderful Malbec for 3$ I LIKE a huge amount of meat with many condiments , a glass of wine, a cafe con leche and a dessert for 8$ I LIKE it that my bills every month are less than 50$
I am sure that someone will tell me I AM WRONG, naive, maybe even an idiot.... I am just trying another direction....

I definitely agree with you on the steak and wine part. I never ate so well in my life. I was there for a week in August and I gained 10 pounds, no joke. Even just going to the grocery store was a treat. In general, the food was better quality and cheaper than in the U.S., but I've found that in most places I've traveled.

Back