NEW ORLEANS night at The Office July 19

NOLAchef

Registered
Hey y'all!

Good news for all you food lovers out there!

Tuesday, July 19th The Office (Arevalo 3031 Las Cañitas) is allowing me to take over their kitchen to serve up some N'awlins style food!

The menu:

Po'boys- fried catfish or roast beef served with fries
Red Beans & Rice- with smoked sausage and cornbread
Blackened Catfish Salad- mixed greens with creole dressing & spicy catfish

Dessert will be determined, but we're hoping king cake or pecan pie!

COCKTAILS:

New Orleans Hurricanes & Spiked Lemonade

Every NOLA dish comes with a free raffle ticket. We will be giving away 3 prizes one of them being a GIANT MUFFALETTA!

Jazz, funk, and blues will be playing throughout the night so come on down for a good time and good food!

SO:

where: The Office
Arevalo 3031 corner of Arce in Las Cañitas
when: Tuesday, July 19 5pm-midnight
why: good food + good music + free stuff = good time!

Look forward to seeing y'all there!

Liza aka NOLAchef aka Contestant #6 of the BA Chili Cook-off!

www.NOLAchef.wordpress.com

NOLAchef,
Sounds great. I’ll be there. After 20 years in south Louisiana, I do miss the food. I hope that you can “kick it up a notch”. Any chance of a turduckin at some point in the future?

NOLAchef-

I'm a Metry girl who is incredible excited about the possibility of having some good home-cooking! Counting down the days and can't wait to see you there!

HI!!!

So pumped to see how excited some of you are!! Turduckin in the future, possibly! Word on the street is there may be a "Thanksgiving cook'off"....

Regarding the menu- there is no prix fixe. Each item is available individually however we may have some kind of "combo." Por ejemplo... po boy + cup of red beans & rice for "x" amount of pesos. ALTHOUGH this isn't confirmed, so don't get your panties in a twist if it's not available day of. :) Not sure on the pricing, but I can guarantee that it will be reasonable! I believe the cocktails will be around 15-20 pesos each.

We're having a hard time getting pecans. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

I was also toying with the idea of selling muffalettas to-go on the night of the 19th, is this something any of you would be interested in??? Let me know and feel free to email me at [email protected] or become a fan of NOLAchef on facebook!

GRACIAS GENTE!

Back