New "puertas Abiertas/puertas Cerradas" Dining Option

NYCtoBsAs

Registered
"A global community that invites you to dine in homes around the world. Connect with amazing hosts, share stories and unforgettable experiences, and enjoy delicious homemade cuisine!"

EatWith has begun operating in Argentina! Rather like AirBnB for meals, EatWith screens hosts for quality, operates by user reviews, and guards your safety. Sample meal: organic dinners with international flavors http://www.eatwith.com/#!/offering/5113-GUSTO-MUNDIAL--Veggie-laden-dinner

As a participant, I can say that we've had wonderful meals and great conversations every time thus far!image_19_1382954012.jpg

Interesting. I saw one option that for $28 USD will give me empanadas, milanasa napolitana, maybe locro or asado and flan for dessert.
28x8=224 pesos (at official exchange rate) 28x12=336 pesos (blue).
Dinner for two including champagne and 30 pieces of sushi for two cost me less than this, and it was good sushi.
I see a new bussiness opportunity. . .

Interesting. I saw one option that for $28 USD will give me empanadas, milanasa napolitana, maybe locro or asado and flan for dessert.
28x8=224 pesos (at official exchange rate) 28x12=336 pesos (blue).
Sounds like a bargain version of dinner at Patagonia Sur ......

wow, how expensive! I ate tonight at a Armenian very good restauran, at Thames and Cordoba, and it costed me only 100 pesos, with wine.

wow, how expensive! I ate tonight at a Armenian very good restauran, at Thames and Cordoba, and it costed me only 100 pesos, with wine.

Sarki's?

(Because if so, then that's one block past Cordoba on the corner of Jufre I believe.)

Indeed Veteran, Sarki's. Thames 1101, great food, fresh and healthy. And the price! We were 3 persons, with water and a bottle of wine: 100 pesos each. Wow!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 1
H Expat Life 1
B Food and Drink 0
Back