New To Ba And Looking For People To Hang Out With

jack.d

Registered
Hi all,

I'm newish here, I arrived in February and I'm living in Olivos. I'm 24, from London originally so an English speaker, my Spanish is coming along but still a while until it will be conversational. If you're a (patient) German speaker, that could work too. I work pretty long days in the week but could probably manage the odd weekday evening and am otherwise free on weekends.

I'm looking for people to hang out with here, I'm into climbing and have checked out a few of the bouldering walls here but would love a partner to go with. I'm thinking of going to a little one I walked past in Cabellito but haven't tried yet, either this Wednesday (09.04.14) or over the weekend so if there are any takers let me know.

But if thats not your thing there's always beer drinking, nacho eating and all the other tried and tested (but no less worthy) expat pass-times

I went to the MAMBO on Saturday and really enjoyed it so if that's your thing there's a couple exhibitions I have in mind to check out.

Anyway, new in town and all that, so get in touch!

Jack

Hi Jack.
I am a german guy, living in BA.
Whenever you want to hang out a bit, just let me know.
Climbing and so on is not so mine but, i am german...a beer is always welcome ;)

Hi Jack,

I'm 26 and I'm also from London. I've been in BA for a few months and I'm interested in meeting some new people. I'm up for trying new things, so let me know if you want to meet up.

If you want to trade climbing with paragliding, we are about to join a group of said weirdos sport amateurs, there is even a tour to the north of Argentina planned toward the end of June. I am new to this sport (or any sport, for that matters), but they speak decent English. We are in Olivos, too, and in our 30's.

I too am a weak Spanish speaker and will mostly watch from below.

Hi Isadora,

I've never paraglided before but I'm up definitely up for trying it! Let me know the details and I'll try to join you guys!

I'll let you know as soon as I manage to get to a meeting with them.
We are in the process to find a home and we are busy with that, for the moment.

Hey there, I'm living in Olivos as well, nice to see some more zona norte people! rock climber no, beer drinker yes :)

Hi jack

i'm into rock climbing too,( just started but i liked), and i'm really into beer too, (kinda a pro in this one).

i´m going to campus (bouldering wall) in vicente lopez this weekend , let me if you want to go.

I'm not a native english speaker, but i'm trying to improve my english.

Back