New To Ba And Looking For Someone To Share It With

cluelesstourist1989

Registered
Hello, I arrived in BA a couple of weeks ago and I'm currently studying to be an English teacher.

Since I've been here I feel like I've barely experienced anything at all :( I've had some good food (not much) and been out to a few bars (nothing special) and am left feeling like I've barely got anything to write home about! I have met a few people (from my course mainly) but I feel like there likes/dislikes make their idea of what is fun to do so far from mine. I hear BA has a great club scene but as my Spanish is not great so I've been hesitant to go out and explore clubs/bars on my own, as most of my friends are not into that. What I would love more than anything is to find a nice girl to go and eat some good food with and then go out into the town and see where the night takes us! If your reading this and feeling the same then get in touch and we can get to know each other..

x

Hello, I arrived in BA a couple of weeks ago and I'm currently studying to be an English teacher.

Since I've been here I feel like I've barely experienced anything at all :( I've had some good food (not much) and been out to a few bars (nothing special) and am left feeling like I've barely got anything to write home about! I have met a few people (from my course mainly) but I feel like there likes/dislikes make their idea of what is fun to do so far from mine. I hear BA has a great club scene but as my Spanish is not great so I've been hesitant to go out and explore clubs/bars on my own, as most of my friends are not into that. What I would love more than anything is to find a nice girl to go and eat some good food with and then go out into the town and see where the night takes us! If your reading this and feeling the same then get in touch and we can get to know each other..

x

Have a look at things like couchsurfing etc. they regularly have events going on.

LOL..just did a google search of Villa Freud and worked out your cryptic comment......I don't think things have got that desperate just yet! but I wont rule it out lol any other (more sensible) suggestions? :D

Back