New to BA, looking to hang out

Melissa

Registered
I'm new to Buenos Aires and I hardly know anyone! I've started private Spanish lessons this week, but I'm not confident speaking since I'm a beginner. I find myself staying home at night because I don't have anyone to go out with. What should I do? This weekend is a long holiday... is there anything exciting I should be doing? Is anyone interested in meeting up in a group to go out?

I am also new here. I might be up for hanging out. My Spanish isn't great, but I can get by. Would you be interested in meeting up to hang out with an expat from California?

Awesome, well there is another girl that messaged me - she's 26 that would also like to hang out... maybe we could get a group together to go out this weekend. Oh, and I'm 24 from Florida. =)

I just joined this site - told about it by someone from the states. I'm working here in BA - living in Recoleta and working in Puerto Madero. I live in San Francisco 1 week per month and here the other 3 weeks. I've been working sooooo much - have no idea where to go or what to do here. I, too, can hardly speak spanish!

Hey there!!! My English conversational skills may not be great right now, but I can get better. So I ask you guys: Would you be interested in meeting up to hang out with a 22-year-old local? We could talk in English or Spanish, or even both!!! I know of a place called Gibraltar that is very popular among expats. I think it's in Recoleta. If anyone's interested, we could meet there some time.
Melissa,
What part of Florida are you from? I’ve been there several times and loved it.

Hello, i'm new to the forum also, me and my girlfriend are always looking for people to go out with, my spanish is really not good at all, but hers is great, if anyone is interested, let me know. We are both 24, i'm from the states, and she is German.

hi. i just recently arrived as well and am looking to meet people. i'm a 24-year-old graduate student from boston. i speak some spanish, but not a lot.

im totally up to hanging out im Mike im 18 years old almost 19.... Im younger then most of you but I know for a fact I can get into all the clubs and bars so no worries! lol anyways if your interested email me [email protected]

Back