New to BA

jojoinba

Registered
Hello all

My name is Josette...friends call me Jojo...Im here from Canada....trying to find a teaching job and living in Palermo...
Im looking for new friends and new opportunities...hope to hear from ya

:)

Jojo

Hello, we are here in Palermo from Sydney Australia and finding all good. I am finding all the locals very helpful even though I dont speak a word of spanish other than than what Dora speaks. They are going out of their way to help me, I think it is the 3 red headed kids I have with me, getting the right attention. There is something I am in desperate need of, is a laundromat (not a dry cleaner) undies and really dirty clothes need washing. Anyone with an address of one in the vacinity of Paseo Alcorta would be greatly appreciated.

jojoinba said:
Hello all

My name is Josette...friends call me Jojo...Im here from Canada....trying to find a teaching job and living in Palermo...
Im looking for new friends and new opportunities...hope to hear from ya

:)

Jojo

you can find lavanderia's...which look like dry cleaners but actually do your laundry for you...you never pay more than 10 pesos and you can usually pick it up the same day in the evening...trust me trying to do your laundry yourself is impossible especially with the shortage of coins in the city the machines only take exact change

hope that helps

jojo

Gracias........I will try tomorrow fingers crossed they dont give me the look of disgust when they see Dessi's clothes.

Back