New To Group - Need Friends, Need More Experiences!

nassief10

Registered
Hey all,

I just signed up to this group. looking to meet people while in BsAs. I'm from Dominica/ Jamaica and study in NY. Came here with an abroad group but want to expand my circle a bit more. Play a lot of football and am very into rum and food -- promise not in a snobbish way!

I haven't seen much of this place yet -- been here for 3 weeks but adjusting has been difficult (this 10pm dinner and night life scene is crazy for me). Also if anyone knows, how i could get into a san lorenzo or boca or river match please let me know!

My spanish is by now at a pretty novice stage and i'd like to practice it more! Also what is the best way to meet people here!!

There's a lot of ways to meet new people. There's a group called Spanglish that helps people practice their Spanish and English. Worth checking out. There's a pub crawl that is a great way to meet people. It's called The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl. Google it for info. There's a number of expat bars: The Alamo (my favorite), Casa Bar, Sugar......Expat bars are a great way to meet people.

Hei man,

It seems like you described myself above. I also moved here 10ndays ago, workkng in an embassy as an intern. I tried tk get tickets for kne lf thlse teams but i didn.t manage so i went to see veles saesfield which was great as well. Not alot of people though.

I met some guys the other day and play football with them in the park every sunday ay 12 00. They all locals.

Let me knownif u want to hang out and talk abouy football. I am also in the need of a mate who can join me for football matches.

Cheers

Back