New to the forum - hello!

Gorilla Monsoon

Registered
Hi there,

Been in BsAs for 7+ years, originally from London. Married to an Argentine girl and live in Palermo Hollywood. Have been meaning to join up here for eons and finally got round to it.

I'm sure I've probably met a few of you on here.

Anyway, hope I can add some interesting/entertaining comments here on the boards.

Saludos!

Hi Gorilla Monsoon! My family and I are actually planning to move to Argentina this year in August. We have finally decided to leave the United States. I've been to Argentina a few times already on vacation and I really enjoyed it. Moving is a different story. What has been your experience so far?

I found this blog and plan to start trying to get in touch with other expatriates, as I would like my kids to socialize with other children of expatriate families. I have a 7 year-old daughter and a 5 year-old son. They are fully bilingual, just like me, since my husband is from Argentina. I want them to continue practicing their English skills with other children besides me at home.

How are the schools over there? I've heard bilingual schools can be quite pricy. Do you know of any affordable good private/bilingual schools?

Thanks,

Jeny

Back