New U$D 100S

Tangerine

Registered
The new U$D 100 comes out Tuesday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/10/07/100-dollar-bill/2936097/

What are Argentines going to do with their old, maybe worthless, 100s? ;)

Lots of web pages out there playing games with old Canadian money.
Little white lies about a short window to exchange the money.

Is there a business opportunity out there exchanging old U.S. 100s for fresh new 100s??

In-coming people, wise up and bring only new 100 and exchange at premium.
It is the time to turn it around on and stick it to people that would gladly cheat Gringos.

Old 100's will be excepted for a long time(you still see the previous generation still in use). My concern since I am in the US right now, and will be coming home on Friday is whether people will except the new 100's right away, as no one will be familiar with them yet, also you might see people trying to take advantage of people's unfamiliarity with the new notes, and try and pass counterfeits one.

Bring the new notes. Back when the $50s came out there no problem. In fact people were anxious to get them

If the USA keeps going like it is.... they will all be worthless... :eek: haha

All old bills are ACCEPTED (not "excepted") as legal tender, because there is no way in hell that the US could change out the Trillions of US dollars in reserved around the world every time they changed the US$100...

Or US$50, or US$20, or US$10/US$5/US$1.

So you can continue to counterfeit the last two US$100 designs and you'll be fine.

I think it looks pretty. If anyone doesn't want their old $100.00 bills I'll take them, but at the end of the day $100 USD is $100 USD
whether it's old, new, or in my bank account.

Back