New Years Eve In Argentina

Samra2

Registered
So since Im travelling all alone to argentina in december and will be there over NYE, i heard that town is empty. but what do expats do? any interesting programs around town? I dont want to spend it all by myself that would be just miserable :(
and where do all the locals go to celebrate out of BAires?

So since Im travelling all alone to argentina in december and will be there over NYE, i heard that town is empty. but what do expats do? any interesting programs around town? I dont want to spend it all by myself that would be just miserable :(
and where do all the locals go to celebrate out of BAires?

I spent last xmas and new year eve ( 2014) in Capital. It was one of the MOST depressing NYE ever of my life.

Highly unrecommended.

People do go out for NYE and there are a lot of parties, the problem is that most of them start very late. Most locals will spend the first part of the evening with their family, only going out to see their friends after 2-3am. The expat bars will probably have events starting much earlier though, but they often post the info in late December.

I agree with Ceviche. We, thankfully, brought our party with us last NYE (friends and family in town). If we hadn't it could have been a boring one.

We were visiting last year. Worst New Years ever. Overpriced meal out that sucked and was very dead.

Back