New Yorker Magazine

talktalk

Registered
Hi Everyone,

Do you know if there's a place in the city where I can buy the New Yorker? How much does it run? Thanks!

talktalk said:
Hi Everyone,

Do you know if there's a place in the city where I can buy the New Yorker? How much does it run? Thanks!
I can't remember whether I have ever seen a New Yorker on sale here. You might want to try the big kiosko outside of the Alvear Hotel.

I have a subscription and have them sent to me here monthly through USABox. Couldn't do without them. Good luck !

Thanks for the suggestion Johnny, I'll take a look. I know what you mean...hopefully I can find some copies!

There is a great New Yorker App for the iPad. Just like reading the magazine. Of course you need an iPad :=).

In over 15 years I have never seen the New Yorker for sale in BA.

talktalk said:
Hi Everyone,

Don't think you can get it here but you can get a subscription and they will send it to Argentina.

I read it fresh every week on my Amazon Kindle. The only trick is that you have to buy the subscription from Amazon. The New Yorker 's digital subscription service is the same price but it doesn't play on the Kindle. Yes, it has to cartoons.

Thanks again for the suggestions and advice everyone. I miss reading it...especially the fiction.

Back