Newcomer here need advice please!

What is that? Check out my LinkedIn Profile under Gary Pallaria to see how much work I have done with global luxury brands, then please respond , thanks!

What is that? Check out my LinkedIn Profile under Gary Pallaria to see how much work I have done with global luxury brands, then please respond , thanks!

Neil is a Forum member and he mentioned , he has sent you a Private Message on the Forum..! check On the top right corner over the Black stripe click on the small envelope figure..! to read your PM's Next to a bell figure...

Yes I am 45 years old, early retirement, educated, from Boston, part retire but want to teach english so as not to be bored, not for the money. I am also a trained chef, and worked in the finest restaurants in LA, Miami, NYC, and Boston. Very educated in the arts, theatre, etc... I would be a great expat friend with a lot to offer in terms of all my past life experiences. I am single , and happy that way.
There are a couple of expat groups you might enjoy. Bain Downtown. Internations. Internations is a younger group that does most of its activities in the Palermo area.

I'm 52, live in San Diego, am Argentine (my father is from BA) and am considering relocating as an expat in 4 years. Have never been to Argentina, feel the draw as it's part of my family heritage, but more so, as an opportunity to learn, experience and connect. I am a military veteran with a pension, will be a virtual assistant, and plan to visit next summer for two weeks to experience for first time. I welcome your suggestions, tips, and recommendations. I have one question off the top of my head, what is the quarantine guidelines for pets entering the country? I have one dog and one cat. all kids will be grown but i cannot abandon my girls, lol! Pet lovers, you understand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 26
K2times Newcomers Forum 8
W Newcomers Forum 0
M Newcomers Forum 13
NickCH Newcomers Forum 1
Back