Newcomer here need advice please!

garyjrp1

Registered
I want to move to BA as an expat, I need advice on getting an affordable studio in the Palermo district around May 10th - June 10th to start.
Also need advice

I want to move to BA as an expat, I need advice on getting an affordable studio in the Palermo district around May 10th - June 10th to start.
Also need advice
It would be helpful for those who would be happy to advise you if you let us know where you're from and what you are planning to do as an expat in Argentina (work, retire, etc.).

Also need advice

For a one month furnished studio your best bets are to look at the web sites; AirBnb , Booking, Welcome2BA, 4rentArgentina etc.soloduenos.com

Plan around US$600 for a nice studio in a good location, for a less desirable location US$450 approx
I have rented over 10 apts. from AirBnb without problems.

Also in the link below you will find many additional Rental Agencies.

It would be helpful for those who would be happy to advise you if you let us know where you're from and what you are planning to do as an expat in Argentina (work, retire, etc.).
Yes I am 45 years old, early retirement, educated, from Boston, part retire but want to teach english so as not to be bored, not for the money. I am also a trained chef, and worked in the finest restaurants in LA, Miami, NYC, and Boston. Very educated in the arts, theatre, etc... I would be a great expat friend with a lot to offer in terms of all my past life experiences. I am single , and happy that way.

Yes I am 45 years old, early retirement, educated, from Boston, part retire but want to teach english so as not to be bored, not for the money. I am also a trained chef, and worked in the finest restaurants in LA, Miami, NYC, and Boston. Very educated in the arts, theatre, etc... I would be a great expat friend with a lot to offer in terms of all my past life experiences. I am single , and happy that way.
You sound like a great addition to the local scene.... Welcome to Buenos Aires....!

Can you assist me with a realtor for an apt please?

Gary, Do you need an English speaking realtor? handling Temporary fully furnished studio Rentals? for how many months?
Most realtors require; 1 month rental,1 month deposit, 1 month commision?.

Gary, Do you need an English speaking realtor? handling Temporary fully furnished studio Rentals? for how many months?
Most realtors require; 1 month rental,1 month deposit, 1 month commision?.
Yes thank you , at least 3 to 6 months, I would rather not pay a commission , is there a way I can do this on my own? I am sure there are many avenues to take to find one on my own , I will be teaching english here as well. I am thinking of renting an Air B N B for a few days and looking on my own , also I could find one online here in the states and pay no commission, yes?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 26
K2times Newcomers Forum 8
W Newcomers Forum 0
M Newcomers Forum 13
NickCH Newcomers Forum 1
Back