Newcomer photographer and graphic designer

I found Ariel here on this site and hired him, and wanted to provide some feedback here for others.

If anyone is looking for a photographer for an event or family photos, I want to recommend Ariel Novak. I worked with him recently to take family photos to capture our time in Buenos Aires. He's wonderful to work with: very responsive on email, high customer service, reasonable prices including copyrights, fluent in English, and listens well to what you want. But most importantly he takes fabulous pictures. His style is to capture the moment while you are in it, rather than pause for posed shots. With young, shy kids, I was concerned they would uncomfortable with a big scary camera in their faces. But Ariel kept a safe distance and let the kids play naturally, so they didn't even notice he was there. In return he captured some really nice moments and natural spontaneous exp<b></b>ressions. He just knows when to shoot and gets the shot. I was so pleased with the pictures; it'll be one of my best mementos from this trip. Follow up with me if you have any questions.

Thanks Ariel for everything, you were lovely!

Back