Newly arrived in BA

kroberts03

Registered
Hi everyone! My name is Kimberly, I am 26 & I just arrived in Buenos Aires a little less than 3 weeks ago. I work in accounting as a tax consultant. I moved here with my job & will be here for a year. I did not know a soul moving down here, but luckily I speak Spanish & little by little am making friends :) I just moved to Palermo last week & work downtown. I am interested in meeting new people & trying new activities! Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hi Kim! We're trying to arrange a girly get together at the weekend/next week... Have a look at the 'Scottish girl looking for new amigas' thread. I too need some friends!!

Hi Kimberly welcome! Boy are you in for a ride, its not a dull place. I´m looking for an accountant DM me if you would like to meet for a coffee in palermo sometime.
Good waves, Raymond

Welcome Kimberly..good luck here you'll love it...keep an open heart and mind...Argentines are cool...also in Palermo if you would like to talk sometime

HI Kimberly, welcome! I am always available for a coffee or to walk around and explore things. I also speak Spanish and so I am happy to meet other foreign people with which I can also meet locals and have good conversations. Nos vemos, Ina

@ Raymond - thank you for the note! I am looking forward to my time here. I work during the week, so maybe a coffee during the weekend (although I must admit I don´t drink coffee)
@ Cafe girl - I saw in another post that you own a cafe! I will definitely stop by sometime to say hello!
@ Ina - As noted I work during the week, but either during evenings or on the weekends I am free! Quizas uno d estos dias salimos a comer o algo para conocernos!

kimberley, check out my riding activity on my earlier post and email me if you want to come! it is a great way to have fun, meet people and get away from the noise and hustle of BA and escape to the peaceful stunning countryside!!

kroberts03 said:
Hi everyone! My name is Kimberly, I am 26 & I just arrived in Buenos Aires a little less than 3 weeks ago. I work in accounting as a tax consultant. I moved here with my job & will be here for a year. I did not know a soul moving down here, but luckily I speak Spanish & little by little am making friends :) I just moved to Palermo last week & work downtown. I am interested in meeting new people & trying new activities! Hope to meet some of you soon!
hi, I am 28yrs old guy from the Cameroon. I have been here for a week too and I live and work in downtown by ave9 de julio and santa fe. please you guys include me in your activities.

:) Hola!!! qué tal a todos? I want to invite you all to visit the fantastic. picturesque and traditional city of Lujan (just 40km from downtown BA).
Come and take some lessons with us!!! we will make you enjoy the gauchos land, barbecue, mate and delicious tortas fritas while brushing up your Spanish!!

Contact [email protected] / [email protected]

Dive into an ocean of cultural experience!!!

We look forward to meeting you all!

Abrazos!!

;):D

Back