Newly Built Buildings Are Likely To Be Electrical Only

garryl

Registered
For the past 5 years, according to Edenor and Edesur, about 50% of the new buildings are electrical only , meaning there are no gas pipes. This cut down the cost for the builders, also gives occupant more freedom to design their apartment. Many apartment building in US are the same. But cooking may not be as fun and hot water heater is slow.

No..thanks.

I want Gas.

And I prepaid my gas bill in advance to Metrogas for next 2 years. So I dont expect the services to cease

In a country with a stable a power grid as this one, utter madness. Unless multiple generators (and/or Tesla batteries) per apartment are part of the deal.

In a country with a stable a power grid as this one, utter madness. Unless multiple generators (and/or Tesla batteries) per apartment are part of the deal.

What are Tesla batteries.

Have you noticed the grey granite everywhere ? That seems to be the typical Argentina kitchen remodel material. There are so many kind of cheap artificial granite for years, and the only one I see is the above grey one.

Have you noticed the grey granite everywhere ? That seems to be the typical Argentina kitchen remodel material. There are so many kind of cheap artificial granite for years, and the only one I see is the above grey one.

What will be a good price to spend on property in CABA these days, Garryl.
some examples?

What will be a good price to spend on property in CABA these days, Garryl.
some examples?
I have not paid much attention to the price in CABA, not planning to sell or buy. Maybe GS Dirtboy can offer some insight. But the rental market in US is a little crazy now. A young couple from Asia just got a job with Dow Jones in San Francisco. The company flew them to SF from Asia, and found them a 2 bedroom apartment outside San Francisco, at US$7500/month. They probably do not make that much after they pad tax. Compare the food and rent between BsAs and California, the rent is much more affordable in BsAs. With many QEs by the US government, the inflation starts to show in food and housing, finally.
Real estate price is supported by rental price, and other demand. So maybe the real estate price is still not bad here in BsAs, if you decide to live here.

I have not paid much attention to the price in CABA, not planning to sell or buy. Maybe GS Dirtboy can offer some insight. But the rental market in US is a little crazy now. A young couple from Asia just got a job with Dow Jones in San Francisco. The company flew them to SF from Asia, and found them a 2 bedroom apartment outside San Francisco, at US$7500/month. They probably do not make that much after they pad tax. Compare the food and rent between BsAs and California, the rent is much more affordable in BsAs. With many QEs by the US government, the inflation starts to show in food and housing, finally.
Real estate price is supported by rental price, and other demand. So maybe the real estate price is still not bad here in BsAs, if you decide to live here.

SF prices are insane. A new studio rents for 3000 USD and up! My friends just sold a nice, but normal 2 bedroom flat for 1.7million USD.

However, this is hardly indicative of the whole US. Rents and houses in TX, for example, are still reasonable.

Back