Next BA Hash Run - SATURDAY 12th Feb

Liam3494

Registered
Welcome to Hash #534

Yes, another two weeks has floiwn by and another run brought to you by the Buenos Aires Hash House harriers is upon us. This weekend, the run is on Saturday at 4PM, so no excuses for those who claim our usual Sunday runs are too early in the day, this way you can run, have fun in the summer sun (yes, there is a pool, and speedo's will be requiered apparal for the after run fun), and the host for this event always makes sure the food is sublime......

It´s all on at San Isidro this Saturday night from 4pm until late -

Place: Algarrobos 1512, San Isidro Chico (ask for "Heale" at security)
Time: 4pm
Bring: Hash Fee (20 to 25 peso, to include run, food & drink), knife, fork plate and MUG!!!

Get there by car: Take Libertador towards Tigre, turn right (towards river) at Florencio Varela, and SI Chico is at the end of the road (2 blocks)

Get there by train: Take Tren de la Costa to San Isidro station, walk about 6 blocks along Lasalle

Get there by bus: Take the Tigre line to Olivos and from there the 168 or 333 to Primera Junta (San Isidro) and walk 6 blocks along Lasalle

Children and dog friendly if the below examples are acceptable.

Any further info required, just ask......

Ooohh a Saturday run, although that does mess up the training schedule a little. Speaking of which, how is your training going Liam?

Unfortunate that - you work your social life around the hash being on Sunday, then it's changed to Saturday...so will have to miss this one!
Is the gout affecting the leg training.....I'm assuming that the gout is caused by the arm training???

Guys, if anyone up to anything from Feb-17th until Feb-21, let me know. I am in Centro, looking for people to hang out with. Have no plans, don't know anyone in BA. PM me or e-mail at good_guy_ny at yahoo.

Back