Next Buenos Aires Hash House Harriers Run - Sunday May 9th

Liam3494

Registered
Sorry this is a little late, but I was travelling back to Ireland (eventually, thanks to Volcano) for a vacation and so I am late at posting this one. Hope you can make it as I am sure Tigre will be a great run.

Have fun and I'll be back for 514........

We are delighted to present Hash Number 513 from the jewel of Zona Norte, Tigre.

Location: Ciudad de Tigre, just off United Nations Avenue 240 metres south west from Tigre Mitre Line station. (See Map)
Time: 11ish for 11.30ish start
Hares: Red Hot Chile and Roger The Cabin Buoy
Requirements: Hash Fee (Arg$20), knife, fork, plate and drinking vessel!! Table, chairs and large parasol are optional
CHILD FRIENDLY - Lots of green space and a cycle track nearby

A HASH T-SHIRT is optional but not essential. There is no discrimination. All T-Shirts are welcome.

Dogs are very welcome on this hash though on a strictly poop and scoop basis.

Macho and wimp trails. One beer stop.
* * * * How to get to Tigre * * * *

TRAIN
There are two options.
1. TBA Mitre Line - Retiro to Tigre. Regular services from Platform 1 or 2 at Retiro. Travel time 50-60 minutes. Across the road from BAHHH meeting point. "Recommended"
2. Tren de La Costa - TBA to Mitre Station (Usually platform 3 or 4 from Retiro) At Mitre station follow the signs to Maipu Station where you board Tren de La Costa.
Alight at Delta Station which is about 15 minutes walk froth BAHHH meeting point.

BUS
Collectivo 60. Lots of stops en route with a journey time of about an hour and a half.

CAR
From Capital Federal take Autopista del Sol and follow the signs for Accesso Norte and Ramal Tigre and once off the autopista follow signs to Tigre Central.

Motor Launch
Sturla Viajes operate a service from central Buenos Aires (Dársena Norte, Puerto Madero) to the River Station in Tigre, 5 minutes from BAHHH meeting point.
Departs from Puerto Madero at 10:00.

Any Questions?
Red Hot Chile: Cellular 4044 5978

OnOn

Back