Next Hash Hash Run - Sunday 27th Feb

Liam3494

Registered
Good news folks, my jokes will be returning from their summer vacation and will be out in force on Sundays Hash House Harriers Run in wonderful Accassusuo. An easy place to get to, just hop on a train and follow the directions. The run will commence at 11:34 ;).... See below for full details..

Just in case there are still some who are unsure of what the Hash is - It's a Drinking Club with a Running Problem... Basically it's a gathering of friends, old and new, travellers, ex-pats, locals, who enjoy having a little run, or walk, we cater for all, and after the run we have fun in the sun, with food, good craic, and this week, out hosts have a swimming pool to cool down in. We also enjoy a few beers afterwards as we eat and talk, so all in allm a great way to meet people, take a little exercise, see the places in BsAs you would never do on a tourist bus, and best of all, you get to hear my jokes.... Sorry, that should have read, best of all you get to meet new people..

Seriously, we are not serious when it comes to the running. You don't have to be a runner, or super fit to join in, you can walk, jog, run at world record pace, we welcome all standards, and all ages - Its Social Running at it's best.... There will be a run of ariound 10K, and the shorter route for walkers will be around half that... Come and join the fun

AcaSuHash Sunday 27 February
Address: Lopez y Planes 867, Acassuso, Phone. 4747-8256

How to get there
By car: Drive Av. Libertador north about 9 k from Gral. Paz. At 15.400 of Av. Libertador (one block after Shell) turn left Lopez y Planes St. 40 meter at your left. If you see Pizza Zero, CASI rugby club, San Isidro Catedral, go back.
By bus take the 168 line till Libertador 15.400.
By train take Mitre Ramal Tigre till Acassuso station, walk E. Costa Noth for 40 m till Echeverria, turn right for 350 m till Labarden, turn right and walk 220 m till Lopez y planes, turn right till 867 of Lopez y Planes St.

Bring: Mug, plate, etc.
Starts: 10:56
Run: 11:34
Fee: $ 20

Hares: Doggy Style, Sextasis (15-4479-0333), Good Service & Eagel Beaver, Others: Down Town Matias, Acrobat & Woody
Forecast: 24°C sun. Bring swimming devices (Sunga, etc.)

Anyone care to lay a trail from Gatwick to Madrid, as I'm stuck in the airport at the mo - Hope I make it back in time...

Back