Nfl Playoff Game

spb44

Registered
Looking to watch Philadelphia eagles playoff tomorrow in BA. Wondering what the options are?

What times the game in the US? I'm a Philly gal.! Good chance it will be broadcast here over Fox sports station. Maybe a Hard Rock Cafe will carry it? Is it a day or night game? Home or away?

I know of a bar on Rodriguez Pena that may be showing it. I remember they had the NBA playoffs. My teams are gone but I do like the Eagles. Unfortunately I like the Saints too and they're neighbors. Difficult decision.

The bar is on Rodriguez Pena between Santa Fe and Arenales. I'm 95% sure they will have the game.

If anyone finds a good place this weekend, please post a message.

I'm looking for a good place to watch the Patriots next weekend.

Let me know if anyone will be watching Eagles. Alternatively I can check and see if it will be on my TV, now that I know the time. Eagles fans are welcome if the game is on Cable.

In barely six weeks, pitchers and catchers report for spring training.

Option A) Watch in on the internet. The NFL streams games for free in Argentina - https://gamepass.nfl.com/
Option B) Go to a bar. Casabar (Rodríguez Pena 1150) is probably the best American football bar in BA. Also good are El Alamo (Uruguay 1177 (Recoleta) y Cordoba 5267 (Palermo)) and Sugar (Costa Rica y Armenia).

Back