Nice, Evidence Of The Brives Received By Nisman Were Found

Bajo_cero2

Registered
http://www.perfil.com/politica/El-empresario-que-le-presto-el-Audi-a-Nisman-cada-vez-mas-comprometido-20150628-0037.html

Sorry, I didn t find it in English.

Didn't you jump the gun a bit, then? First you stated it as a fact, now you suggest it's something to investigate? Certainly a good lawyer would be more cautious than that.

Ajo, you are so pathetic. if this is 200.000 pesos or usd, it makes no difference, it is a brive any way.
Explain me this: WTF is doing somebody whom he has to investigate, paying him a huge amount of money and giving him a car for free.

Should I remember you this:

And that 2 months later this huge amount of people was there:

Ajo, are you Nisman??????????????????????????????????????

Ajo, I am so pathetic. if this is 200.000 pesos or usd, it makes no difference, it is a brive any way.
Explain me this: WTF is doing somebody whom he has to investigate, paying him a huge amount of money and giving him a car for free.

I merely point out inconsistencies in your testimony. Also, by the way, there is no v corta in "bribes."

Ajo, i don't know anybody of the Campora.

However, it is clear that nothing was what it looks like in the begining.

His mother is under criminal investigation for washing the dirty money of him.

The Audi belongs to someone whom he had to investigate. The same person who gave him a huge amount of money. The same person is related to CIA.

Where is the people who easily asserted "Kristina asesina"?

Seems that the attemp of coup failed. Seems that everybody realized of this dirty move. I think that the FPV is stronger after that.

The end of the fin de ciclo is a fact.

I m not Nisman.

Back