Nicoderm (The Patch, i.e., Smoking Cessation)

Lulu-Kyoko

Registered
Hi everyone,

I arrived in Buenos Aires about two and a half weeks ago, and one of the very first things I did was buy cigarettes (Marlboro Rojos). I don't know why, seeing as I had quit some time ago and was perfectly happy without them (happier, in fact, and certainly healthier). I've found myself to be right back to square one again, heavily addicted, so I'm wondering if the local drugstores sell Nicoderm (the patch/smoking cessation aids)? I'd really like to quit ASAP but seem to be having trouble doing so.

Thank you very much!

Lulu-Kyoko said:
Hi everyone,

I arrived in Buenos Aires about two and a half weeks ago, and one of the very first things I did was buy cigarettes (Marlboro Rojos). I don't know why, seeing as I had quit some time ago and was perfectly happy without them (happier, in fact, and certainly healthier). I've found myself to be right back to square one again, heavily addicted, so I'm wondering if the local drugstores sell Nicoderm (the patch/smoking cessation aids)? I'd really like to quit ASAP but seem to be having trouble doing so.

Thank you very much!

Farmacity carries Nicoderm patches that are approximately the same cost as in the USA. The public hospitals also have smoking cessation programs where you can get the patches as well.

Back