Non-Usd Currencies

searchandbuild

Registered
So, I'm up in Canada and I'll be going back to BsAs tomorrow. Can any of you let me know if I can get the blue rate on Canadian and Australian dollars? Can I go to any exchange house? I only ask because I don't really feel like going to get USD right now.

So, I'm up in Canada and I'll be going back to BsAs tomorrow. Can any of you let me know if I can get the blue rate on Canadian and Australian dollars? Can I go to any exchange house? I only ask because I don't really feel like going to get USD right now.

I doubt you'll find much demand for Australian or Canadian currency. In December, there didn't even seem to be much interest in euros.

When I leave Europe to come here , i cant be bothered changing Pounds or Euros into USD , but I always do.

There is a small blue market for the Euro but sometimes there is no demand.

Never heard a quote for Canadian or Aussie currencies , other than the official rate.

Client once came with a ton of canadian dollars. There is like one place in BsAs that would exchange them, five years ago. And the rate was not great.

Make sure you change them to US dollars before leaving. You might not feel like it, but you will wish you had.

Even if you change the Canadian dollars to US dollars at the airport in Canada (airports always give horrible rates), you will be glad you did. Just saying.

Back