Norteamericana de San Francisco

muppditt

Registered
Hello!
I arrived here on 16 December and just wanted to say hello. I will be living here for at least 3 months.
If anyone is really into gastronomy, or wants to take dance classes (mainly ballet and burlesque when I can find a place to do it), or wants to try other dance forms I have been going regularly to Domus dance studio in San Telmo on Tacuari. I also like to do silly projects, no really consistent theme, but I have thought about making fake bike lanes here in BsAs (pipe dream? haha). Or just likes to run around the city and check things out I am down!
I speak English, Spanish, and ok French if I am forced to :)

Ciao
Jacki

Hi Jacki,

I'm actually new to the forums, but I've lived in BA for 3 years, LOL. I actually am looking for someone to take tango lessons with, but I'm always up to doing other things as well. Let me know if you'd be interested in grabbing lunch one of these days.

Chau,

Andy

Hi Jacki,

I'm from SF, and down to explore some of the dance and food scene here. Been here since November, and I'm already missing the upcoming SF Edwardian Ball.

Allan

Thank you for the welcome Allan & Argguy!
Hey ArgGuy, I was in fact looking to take tango lessons. I am not sure if there is really any huge difference between places, I have no idea! Any recommendations?
Ideally I'd like a low-key place, nothing too flashy or touristy (haha don't we all?).
Do you have any dance background? It would be cool to have a partner to go with!
I live in San Telmo and have seen several places so I guess it is all about just going and trying!
Let me know what you think. I have a super flexible schedule.
(I tried to send you a PM but your account is not set up to receive PMs)

Back