Northern part of Villa Urquiza

Redpossum

Registered
I'm looking at an apartment in the northern part of Villa Urquiza, way up toward Parque Sarmiento, a bit east from the intersection of Crisologo Larralde and Av Triunvirato. The thing is, it just seems a bit on the cheap side, price-wise, and I'm wondering why. Mom used to say "if something seems too good to be true, that's because it is".

I know the southern part of Villa Urquiza fairly well, and it's nice. But I've never been that far north. Is there something wrong with that neighborhood? Do any of you know anything that might shed some light on the situation?

I'm looking at an apartment in the northern part of Villa Urquiza, way up toward Parque Sarmiento, a bit east from the intersection of Crisologo Larralde and Av Triunvirato. The thing is, it just seems a bit on the cheap side, price-wise, and I'm wondering why. Mom used to say "if something seems too good to be true, that's because it is".

I know the southern part of Villa Urquiza fairly well, and it's nice. But I've never been that far north. Is there something wrong with that neighborhood? Do any of you know anything that might shed some light on the situation?
Yes, the area is not the best as it is very close to General Paz highway, Tecnopolis and behind Tecnopolis there is a villa that is fairly dangerous. (Constituyentes and Melo area )

Last edited:
The part around Plaza Zapiola, with lots of new apartment buildings (but nothing over 5-6 stories) is very nice, maybe buying a place close enough but still undeveloped would be a good investment for the future.

Back