Not new to BA, new to this forum!

unstuck

Registered
Hey boys and girls,

I'm a 29 year old female, born in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. My family immigrated to Canada when I was about 5 and I grew up in Ottawa and Toronto. After graduating from university, I decided to travel to Argentina on my own to reconnect with my roots... well, that was 3 years ago and I'm still here. :p

I've actually been travelling back and forth from Toronto to Buenos Aires (haven't had a full winter since 2006, in fact! It's always summer where I am. Sweet deal. Especially for a Canadian.)

I work here freelance in locations for commercial film (yeah, all those times you see the street shut down because there's a shoot going on -- that's my fault, I got that permit. :D )

I live with my cousin and work with all locals, so it would actually be nice to get away from all the Argie-ness once in a while and have a conversation in English. Glad I found you guys!

- j.

Hey J,

I went to college at SUNY Potsdam; just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Ottawa. I used to escape to Canada for shopping and plays every once in a while. Welcome to the forum.

Hey Im an Irish girl livin in junin provincia buenas aires. you proberly havent heard of it!Its four hours from BS central.I moved here with my husband and four year old child.Im 27 and my passion and hobbie is acting .At home i attend a prefoming arts school.If you here of any small parts in films or commercials .Id like to do it just for fun no pay.Ps i get at least one comment a day that i look like jennifer annisten.If you here of any parts for that type of girl could you let me know thanks I hope you dont mind me asking.

Heather ryan said:
Hey Im an Irish girl livin in junin provincia buenas aires. you proberly havent heard of it!Its four hours from BS central.I moved here with my husband and four year old child.Im 27 and my passion and hobbie is acting .At home i attend a prefoming arts school.If you here of any small parts in films or commercials .Id like to do it just for fun no pay.Ps i get at least one comment a day that i look like jennifer annisten.If you here of any parts for that type of girl could you let me know thanks I hope you dont mind me asking.
wow,,,can we be friends?;)

Welcome Unstuck!!!!!!!.. so you are the one to blame for those closed streets!!!!! now I know!!!!

Yes ( heather ryan)..... I am with Howard... If you look like jennifer annisten.. do you have a older single sister that is here!!! hahaha

Back