November Book Club Meeting Wed. Nov 27

Alicia karr

Registered
Just a last reminder that all are welcome with an RSVP here to the monthly BAExpat Book Club and potluck. We meet in my apt. In Recoleta at 7:00, get to know each other, have some intellectual discussion generated from the book selection but usually general enough for all to participate in whether you've read the book or not, and then we eat great expat food. This will be our last meeting until the end of January. We gave been reading "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr. There are many synopsis and reviews of this book online for those that haven't read it. Oh forgot to mention that we drink also!
So if you haven't already RSVPd and would like to come just post a response on this thread, stating what you'd like to bring for the pot luck, and I'll get back to you via PM. We are a friendly, outgoing, mixed group. A great place to meet new people and exchange info too.!

We are friendly and fun, and the food can't be beat! Also you don't have to have read the book to be involved in the discussion. Lots of laughter, sharing, fueling those neurons, and great eats...oh did I already say that? Check us out!

Hey Ceviche, you ought to join us! The book is very moving and historical. There are some great summaries available free on line!

Count me in coqueta~ I read for a living so I rather listen to what other folks have to say. I will go there from work so I will be taking a surprise dish, purchased on my way to your home. How would dessert sound??

thanks for the kind invite

Always room for dessert! It will be great to see you again. I'm sending you the address

Hmmm, last book reading meeting this 2014.
Perhaps I should re-schedule my planned visit to Bs As for January 2015 than instead of Dec 2014!

Hmmm, last book reading meeting this 2014.
Perhaps I should re-schedule my planned visit to Bs As for January 2015 than instead of Dec 2014!

Ms Sammy of Lebanon awaiting for you in Dec'14.

She will cook some delicacies especially in honor of your kind arrival and blessing the country with yr visit.

Back