number of tourists to Argentina

I mean yeah, but why are we even talking about 55 million? The actual figure is nowhere near that, so may aswell say France could never handle 200 million tourists.

You may have a point, Someone else may respond to you...:cool: Garryl's "opinion" is valid until proven Wrong.

You missed the point on the Greek tourists, now you bring this byzantine discussion sort of a conundrum or dilemma.
You just can say Yes Argentina can handle XX MM tourists or NO. To argue the number of millions ??

Your Rhetoric is a variation of the (Y vos? syndrome , or kick the ball out of the Court) .... Maybe France could handle 200 MM tourists ? Who knows? Should we argue this issue??
Good luck

As a reference below is a link for INDEC figures for international tourism in Argentina. Figures are based Only on entries via Airports of Ezeiza and Aeroparque, to a minor extent Cordoba. Not taken into account overland border entries . which distorts to an extent the figures for Bolivia, Paraguay and Chile..!!

https://www.indec.gob.ar/uploads/informesdeprensa/eti_02_19.pdf

You may have a point, Someone else may respond to you...:cool: Garryl's "opinion" is valid until proven Wrong.

You missed the point on the Greek tourists, now you bring this byzantine discussion sort of a conundrum or dilemma.
You just can say Yes Argentina can handle XX MM tourists or NO. To argue the number of millions ??

Your Rhetoric is a variation of the (Y vos? syndrome , or kick the ball out of the Court) .... Maybe France could handle 200 MM tourists ? Who knows? Should we argue this issue??
Good luck
My point is, why did you ask if Argentina is prepared to receive 55 million tourists? It never has close to that figure, so why is it relevent?

My point is, why did you ask if Argentina is prepared to receive 55 million tourists? It never has close to that figure, so why is it relevent?

Lo dejo a tu criterio...!!
If you read the thread it was mentioned that Argentina Should receive ten .. times more Tourists..! " Lets split hairs" about the correct figure...:rolleyes: You give your ESTIMATE....! Good luck. I will not retort any more..

Back