Nutritional Supplements

Hoover

Registered
Hello. I recently moved here, thinking "oh there's a really good alternative scene in BsAs, I don't need to bring months' worth of supplements with me!"

I was wrong.

I've searched the forum for similar threads and not come up with much (but my apologies if you feel you have already answered these questions before). So is anyone aware of an importer/supplier of good nutritional supplements? I'm not looking for anything really complex; that sort of stuff I know I'll have to ship in, but just simple stuff that I rely on each day - Milk Thistle (Sylmarin), good probiotics (TotalFlora doesn't make the grade...!) a really good, high-quality fish oil and decent multivitamins.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be so grateful to you for sharing them.

Thanks all and hope you enjoy this rainy day. (!)

Because they can't be shipped to me in BA, I order a years' supply online, have them shipped to friend's house in Florida and pick them up there. I can't think of an alternative. You may find supplements here but the prices would be prohibitive. I doubt if too many Portenos take vitamins. After all, if you eat bife several times a day, you'll be in perfect health.

I have ordered from Vitacost and had the package arrive at my door. I only order small quantities at a time (4-6 items) to avoid customs charges and having to pick up the package from Retiro.

Thanks very much for your replies, guys. How I laughed when I read your message, Fred. Very true.

I did find this place mentioned in another post http://www.farmaciamasnatural.com.ar/ and went to have a look -you know what, they're not bad at all! I was amazed. Not cheap but had stuff I've been looking for all over the bloody shop. The guy there who makes a lot of the products is v helpful.

Anyway I will go to vitacost for the rest and hope for the best..
Thanks.

Vitacost was quite good. Like I said, I didn't buy huge quantites, but the shipping was $5, the box wasn't exactly tiny and it came to the door. I'll check out the store you mention.
Suerte.

Back